It is perfectly developed and can be reached by tram. In a few minutes' walk you are in the park directly on the lake, ideal for switching off, strolling, jogging, etc. And some of the best restaurants in town can also be found here in «Seefeld». The opera, clubs and cinemas are three tram stops away.
- Zurich Airport 7.5miles
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
This 1-bedroom apartment suite (56 m²) is first-class accommodation featuring high-quality furnishings that is suitable for two to four people. The apartment features a bathroom with bathtube and a quiet bedroom with a large wardrobe, workstation, queen-sized bed (200x160 cm), and a Romeo and Juliet French balcony.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.