Nordstrasse Serviced Apartment
Apartments is located in Zürich and features modern, self-catered accommodations , A restaurant can be found right next to City Stay Apartments and the nearest bus stop is less than 100 m away. Private parking is available on site, at a surcharge.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€190||€190||€190|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Emergency Lighting
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
This 1-bedroom apartment (60 sqm) is modern furnished and ideally suited for expats and newly arrived Zurich enthusiasts. The apartment is located only 5 minutes from the main train station. It boasts a balcony with a view of trees and a small garden. The airy accommodation features high-quality furnishings in the living/dining room as well as a multimedia station and an eat-in kitchen. The apartment also has a large bedroom with wardrobe, queen-sized bed (200x160 cm), two nightstands, and a contemporary workstation. A spacious entryway with a roomy built-in closet and a separate bathroom with bath tub complete the apartment.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.