Seefeldstrasse Feldeggstrasse Serviced Apartment, ...
The city of Zurich, a global centre for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland.
This remarkable destination has much more than business, finance and commerce to offer its travellers. For example, the picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history, while the Waterfront promenades like the Limmatquai follow the river toward the 17th-century Rathaus (town hall) for added serenity.
- Zurich Airport 8 miles
- Kreuzplatz 2.1 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
Elegant and bright, these furnished apartments are another great pick for business and leisure stays in Zurich.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Zurich.
Enquire now and get your Swiss adventure all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.