Militärstrasse Serviced Apartment, Langstrasse
This building can be found in the heart of Zurich, in the centre of District 4's urban bustle.
Europaallee and its many shops, restaurants, and offices are just a few steps away, and the city's main train station, including the Shopville centre, can be reached in just three minutes on foot. One of the building's highlights is its open view of the Kasernenareal and the Uetliberg, Zurich's very own hill. Its close proximity to the city's well-known shopping promenade (Bahnhofstrasse) and the vibrant neighbourhood Langstrassenquartier are further aspects that make this a top location.
Numerous public means of transport are also available right around the corner at the Sihlpost/Hauptbahnhof station (trams 3, 4, 13, 14, and 17; buses 31, 33, and 24).
- Zurich International Airport miles
- Zurich HB Train Station miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
These serviced apartments in Zurich offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in the city.
The apartments come with a broad array of additional services: Wi-Fi, satellite TV with international channels, weekly cleaning of the apartment with changes of bed linen and hand towels and regular refill of soap. The laundry rooms provide the tenants with washing machines and tumblers free of charge. Moreover, there is a modern fitness centre, which can also be used for free.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- A months notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house21 days notice is required to extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.