Airport Road Serviced Apartment, Al Nahyan
Book your stay in Abu Dhabi, the luxurious capital of the United Arab Emirates, sitting just off the mainland on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf.
The incredible apartments are located in the prominent neighbourhood of Al Nahyan, which is a great choice for travellers interested in business, as well as leisure. They are within close proximity to many restaurants and department stores in the area, meaning you can get the best out of the capital city with ease.
Enjoy your stay in the most sublime of destinations.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED400||AED400||AED400||AED400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport 16miles
- Abu Dhabi, Central Bus Station 1.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Usb plug sockets
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Come and stay in modern accommodation in Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi and experience a unique destination.
Contemporary and lavish, these units feature, comfortable bedrooms, equipped kitchenettes, separate living areas, separate bathrooms, TVs, air conditioning units, satellite channels and free Wi-Fi access. See why so many come here every year and why they choose apartments like these.
Guests like you can also access the on-site fitness centre, spa and restaurant.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.