Al Nahyan Camp Serviced Apartment, Al Nahyan
The capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi is a key visit for any business traveller that wants to see a gem in the Middle East.
Conveniently located at a prime location, these apartments are just a 26-minute drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 28 minutes from Yas Marina Circuit and Ferrari World, 17-minutes drive to Abu Dhabi International Exhibitions Centre (ADNEC) and 10 minutes from the shopping malls and traditional souks in the city.
Getting around the city can be done easily via buses and other transport networks.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED600||AED600||AED575||AED550|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport 19.8miles
- Abu Dhabi Central Bus Station 0.9 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These exceptional serviced apartments in Abu Dhabi come with all the usual gear that travellers love about serviced accommodation.
These apartments perfectly combine style and comfort, so whether you are in Abu Dhabi for a short business trip or in an extended stay, the fully equipped kitchens, living rooms, dining areas, and highly comfortable beds will surely make you feel at home. The outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi at the rooftop, as well as sauna rooms and sauna cabins add to the elegance. An underground parking area is available for the guests' use as well.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.