Muroor Street Serviced Apartment, Al Muroor
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and is one of the top stays in the Middle East for business and leisure travellers.
Conveniently located within easy access to supermarkets, various cafes and restaurants, as well as popular tourist attractions such as Al Wahda Mall, Gold Souk, Al Nahyan Stadium, etc, this is a pivotal and essential accommodation choice for any stay in Abu Dhabi.
For global connections, Abu Dhabi International Airport is a half-hour drive away.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport 20.4miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Onsite restaurant
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These comfortable and elegant apartments in Abu Dhabi enable you to feel right at home and relax.
Each unit provides free WiFi and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a DVD player and CD player. Some units have a seating and/or dining area, along with a fully equipped kitchen, which is fitted with a dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine, stovetop, refrigerator, etc. Meanwhile, the private bathroom comes with toiletries and towels.
Other facilities and services offered include access to are housekeeping, room service, concierge, etc. as well as access to a fully equipped gym, sauna and a business centre
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.