Sultan Bin Zayed Serviced Apartment, Al Muroor
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and is one of the top stays in the Middle East for business and leisure travellers.
Located in the business district of Abu Dhabi, guests like you will be near various attractions like Al Wahda Mall, The Corniche, Abu Dhabi Mall, Madinat Zayed Shopping Center, Al Wahda Club and Al Nahyan Stadium. With all this and more, any stay in Abu Dhabi is going to be one that's difficult to forget.
For global connections, Abu Dhabi International Airport is roughly half-hour drive away.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport 20.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Onsite restaurant
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These serviced apartments enable you to easily explore the city of Abu Dhabi while feeling at home the entire time.
Located near popular tourist attractions and leisure destinations, there are various facilities which make these apartments ideal, especially for long-stay business guests that want comfort, luxury and convenience all in one place - people like you. There's a fully equipped kitchen to make meals and there's Wi-Fi to keep in touch with friends and family far away.
The apartments are also wheelchair accessible, with some boasting specially designed bathrooms.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.