Vondelpark Serviced Apartment, Museumkwartier
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
Located near Vondelpark, the apartments are in a spectacular area that is as tranquil as it is cultural. Explore the no.1 park in the city that has everything that anyone needs for those hours and days outside of business meetings. The area also has the usual restaurants and cafes that food lovers love.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£400||£400||£400||£400||£400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Huygensstraat 0.1 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
Centric and elegant, the apartment vomes with a modern edge and all the facilities that one requires for a hsort or extended stay in Amsterdam.
The apartments are located in a tranquil residential building with a spacious courtyard. It’s a calm oasis in the centre of the bustling city, which makes them especially suitable for families and senior visitors. The open plan living/dining area has a serene atmosphere with a lot of natural light coming in through the large windows. It's furnished with an elegant sofa, two armchairs, an ornamental cupboard and for your entertainment there is a Flat Screen TV. The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with everything you might need to prepare your own meals. The three bedrooms are stylish, cosy and bright with large windows. All in all, it's an ideal stay.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.