2 Bedrooms apt near Emory University Hospital
With its vibrant arts scene, top-rated restaurants, and endless destinations, Downtown Atlanta has much to offer. The iconic skyline houses some quirky neighborhoods, including Old Fourth Ward – famous for its murals – and Midtown, home of the High Museum of Art. Even the shopping is a unique experience, ranging from the historic underground to trendy boutiques and second-hand stores. Downtown Atlanta hosts a variety of festivals and events, including Dragon Con and Music Midtown.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International 13miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Rice Cooker
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This modern apartment is in a great location at Midtown area with easy access to downtown also. Midtown is a busy commercial area and a vibrant arts hub. The High Museum of Art shows world-renowned works in a striking modern building. Peachtree Street is a hotspot for comedy, bars, and big-name shops, with eating options ranging from street food to fine dining. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Reservation is needed.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.