Serviced Apartments in Marathahalli
Top Furnished Apartments in Marathahalli
Marathahalli is a well-known eastern suburb of the Garden City of Bangalore in Karnataka. The locality derives its name from the Marut fighter aircraft that was developed at the pioneering HAL facility in close proximity to Marathahalli. It is one of Bangalore’s most flourishing residential localities in recent times.
Here are the Top Serviced Apartments Marathahalli:
- Marathahalli Apartments
- Marathahalli-Sarjapur Apartments
- Marathahalli Apartment In Bengaluru
- Marathahalli Suites In Bengaluru
- Whitefield Suites In Bengaluru
Our serviced apartments Marathahalli offer the best amenities and facilities for guests including fully-equipped kitchens, free Wi-Fi and comfortable beds among many others.
Where to Stay in Marathahalli
Marathahalli furnished apartments is surrounded by several localities that you can consider. These include Kundalahalli Gate, Kadubeesanhalli and Whitefield which is a leading IT hub. You can also try Brookefield serviced apartments, Doddenakundi, Banashankari, HSR Layout and Hebbal serviced apartments which are all near Marathahalli. In fact, you will find numerous options in Marathahalli itself which has steadily witnessed real estate development and skyrocketing infrastructural growth.
Apartments near Manipal Hospital, Marathahalli
6 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
Luxury Apartments near Embassy Tech Village
1 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed
HAL Old Airport Road Apartments, Marathahalli
6 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed...
Marathahalli Suites in Bangalore
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed | 3 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Bengaluru
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Marathahalli Bengaluru ?
There are over 5 serviced apartments in Marathahalli Bengaluru with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Marathahalli Bengaluru?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Marathahalli Bengaluru are Apartments near Manipal Hospital, Marathahalli. Luxury Apartments near Embassy Tech Village. HAL Old Airport Road Apartments, Marathahalli. Marathahalli Suites in Bangalore. Luxury Suites in Whitefield, Bangalore.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Marathahalli Bengaluru?
Prices start from £1000 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Marathahalli Bengaluru on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Marathahalli Bengaluru offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Marathahalli Bengaluru on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Marathahalli Bengaluru you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Marathahalli Bengaluru serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Marathahalli Bengaluru will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Marathahalli Bengaluru serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Marathahalli Bengaluru.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Marathahalli Bengaluru better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Marathahalli Bengaluru have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Marathahalli
Marathahalli is a major eastern suburb of Bangalore and draws its name from the pioneering Marut fighter aircraft that was created at the nearby HAL facility. There is a fascinating story about how this happened.
Here are some interesting facts about Marathahalli:
- There is a 6-lane overbridge linking HAL Airport Road and Kundalahalli near the Marathahalli Junction.
- The International Airport lies 46 kilometers away from Marathahalli via the Bangalore-Hyderabad Highway or Outer Ring Road.
- The Krishnarajapuram railway station is the nearest to Marathahalli.
- Marathahalli is a former village transformed by the IT boom and development of the Outer Ring Road.
- The fighter plane Marut crashed into the locality, giving it the popular name today.
- Marathahalli is one of Bangalore’s earliest localities which was developed and contains several factory outlets including those of reputed brands such as Woodland, Levis, Lee, Puma and Fila among others.
- Marathahalli lies in close proximity to major IT zones like Whitefield, Sarjapur-ORR and ITPL.
- Key landmarks include the Innovative Multiplex which is the first in Bangalore along with the Total Mall and Munnekolala Lake. Other landmarks include ISRO Satellite Integration and Testing Establishment, JP Morgan, Embassy Tech Park and Kalamandir.
Weather in Marathahalli
Marathahalli usually witnesses good weather conditions round the year. Most tourists prefer visiting in the winter months between September and March. Temperatures hover between 28-32 degrees in daytime in this duration. Nights are cooler as well. Summers witness temperatures going up to 38 degrees Celsius. Rainfall happens throughout May, June, July and August along with October. Dry periods include the stretch between December-March. The sunniest month is March while the coldest month is also January with maximum average temperatures standing at 26 degrees Celsius.
September is the wettest month with the maximum rainfall. January is also the month which is the driest in Bangalore. Aside from the rainy season, Bangalore and Marathahalli can be visited almost any time of the year.