Luxury Apartments near Embassy Tech Village
Many parts of Bangalore have been impacted by the vastly expanding tech industry, but arguably none more so than the areas surrounding Kadubeesanahalli. Home to Cisco, Intel, Accenture, Symphony, JP Morgan, Infosys, Ericsson, Honeywell and many more global tech giants, this region has seen huge developments.
For those visiting for pleasure, the region has much to offer. Not only will you be likely to spend more time in the plunge pool but you’ll be mesmerized by Bangalore Palace and Fort inspired by England’s Windsor Castle, the 240 acres of Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, the ornate ISKCON Krishna temple and the fascinating 18th Century Tipu’s Palace now a museum dedicated to the Hyder-Tipu regime. As expected from any cosmopolitan Bangalorean neighbourhood, the streets surrounding the complex are dotted with cute cafes, understated pubs, flashy bars and long-standing local cuisine. International dining is embraced by the young here but one can still pick up a cracking dosa in traditional family-run eateries.
Swamy Vivekananda is the nearest metro station that will enable you to get from A to B during your trip.
- Kempegowda International Airport 28.6 miles
- Swami Vivekananda Road 6.8 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Knife block
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Luxury Apartments near Embassy Tech Village are outstanding serviced apartments in Marathahalli that makes pleasant options for those travelling on business and pleasure to Bengaluru.
Apartments near Embassy Tech Village are elegant, cosy and private, finished with sumptuous furnishings for your comfort. Large bedrooms include air conditioning, a desk, a safe and an en suite bathroom complete with fluffy towels, toiletries and hot and cold water around the clock. The smart yet inviting living room boasts a stylish suite and is completed by French doors leading out onto the private balcony; your petite alfresco retreat. The modular kitchen includes all utensils and modern conveniences you’d expect at home plus dining space for up to four people. From within your serviced apartment, you can expect complimentary Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, daily housekeeping and so much more. Beyond your apartment, facilities include the on-site restaurant, fitness centre, plunge pool and other additions.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Bangalore serviced apartments.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.