Kammanahalli Serviced Apartments-II
Located in Kammanhalli, Bangalore, it is a melting pot of cultures, traditions and nationalities. From Haitians, Nepalese, Armenians, Tanzanian to Europeans, Iranians, Ghanaians, Koreans and South Americans, the streets are bustling with people lining up to restaurants and eateries from various cultures. A perfect place to get acquainted with the traditions and cultures of many countries there is always something or the other to explore. The apartment is 9 minutes drive to the nearest train station and 44 minutes drive to the international station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||₹4480||₹4480||₹4480||₹2240||₹2240|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Kempegoda International Airport Bengaluru 20miles
- Banaswadi Station 1.1 miles
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located within Kammanhalli, this apartment is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests due to the proximity to the railway station. This building contains studio suites and two bedroom apartments. The living space features satellite TV, sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains twin beds and a wardrobe and the bathroom features basic amenities. Additionally, each apartment has complimentary wi-fi, housekeeping services, balcony and more.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.