Cutlass Court Apartment Birmingham
Birmingham is one of the key cities in England outside of London, with a rich heritage that makes it popular with so many travellers.
This superior accommodation next to Broad Street offers a wonderful location for sightseeing, shopping and enjoying the attractions Birmingham has to offer. Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure our 1-bedroom apartments have it all and we are sure will suit your needs.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£120||£115||£110||£105||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Birmingham Airport 7.4miles
- East Midlands 33.8 miles
- Fiveways 1.1 miles
- New Street Station 0.8 miles
- Digbeth Coach Station 1.2 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Chest of drawers
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
This gorgeous 1-bedroom apartment in Birmingham is in the heart of the city.
Cutlass Court apartment is the perfect place to call home for a week or weekend stay. It has a king-size bed in the main bedroom, a separate kitchen fully equipped with modern appliances, a living area that is spacious (with a double sofa bed and dining table and chairs), a flat screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi in the apartment.
Cosy linen is also provided for extra convenience.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.