One of Birmingham's historical treasures, of Peaky Blinders fame, needs no introduction.
Steeped in tradition, history and local culture, this conservation area houses many popular attractions and world-class galleries. Packed with unique and bespoke jewellery designers, you will also find some of Birmingham's best independent cafes, bars, pubs and coffee shops in the Jewellery Quarter. For business or leisure travel it's hard to find anywhere better,
Birmingham Snow Hill station is the closest transport to the apartments.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX) 14.5 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill 0.8 miles
- Birmingham New Street 1.8 miles
- Birmingham Coach Station 1.9 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Docking station
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Nutrition extraction: Nutri Bullett
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
Step inside our flagship apartments, perfect for any short or long term stay in Birmingham.
These spacious 2-bedroom executive suites are equally built for short or extended business trips or weekend getaways with someone special. Combining open plan, loft-style living, with practicality, we’ve thought of everything you'll need to recreate a home from home feeling. Located in the heart of the original Jewellery Quarter, Mantella is also just a 5-minute drive to City Hospital - perfect for visiting academics and consultants. Mantella Lofts Apartments are located at Pemberton St Birmingham and Birmingham Snow Hill is the nearest train station.
Dedicated on-street free parking is available, a rarity in the city centre.
Both LCM APARTMENTS and the client may cancel the booking at any time up to 14 days prior to the first day of your booking with LCM APARTMENTS in which case a full refund will be made to the client. After this period the total amount will be payable.If the client cancels the booking within 14 days of the first day of the booking then LCM APARTMENTS reserves the right to retain the full amount paid. Any refund will be at LCM APARTMENTS entire discretion unless it is able to book out the accommodation to other guests, in which case it shall make a refund to the client of the booking cost, less any difference in price where the replacement booking was off a lesser value.
LCM APARTMENTS reserves the right to cancel bookings within 7 days of the first day of the reservation where it is necessary due to reasons outside of LCM APARTMENTS reasonable control or in the event of an overbooking due to delays or errors within the booking system. In the event of such cancellation the client will receive a full refund and LCM APARTMENTS will use best endeavours to suggest alternative accommodation.
All extension requests will be considered at the discretion of the management and availability of accommodation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.