Newhall Square Apartment Birmingham
Birmingham is a city of culture and a rewarding history of commerce, Empire and the Bullring Shopping Centre.
These comfortable and convenient serviced apartments are a stone’s throw from the centre of Birmingham, only minutes walk from the ICC & not too far from the Bullring Shopping Centre and a plethora of bars and restaurants - with Birmingham New Street train station a mere 15-minute walk away.
Transport connections are all over so you’ll be fine getting around Birmingham.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Studio Apartment (Accessible)||£135||£125||£110||£105||£100|
|1 Bed Single Sofabed||£130||£125||£120||£115||£110|
|1 Bed Double Sofabed||£145||£135||£125||£120||£115|
|2 Bed 2 Sofabed 2 Bath||£155||£145||£140||£135||£130|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Birmingham 9.9miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill 0.5 miles
- Birmingham New Street 0.6 miles
- Birmingham Coach Station 1.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Hypnos mattresses
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Modern and elegant, these serviced apartments in Birmingham come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
These apartments are perfectly positioned for sightseeing, exploring and enjoying all of the attractions the city has to offer, along with access to the business districts, such as Colmore Business District, the ICC & The Birmingham Rep. They have everything you could ever need to make a home away from home and truly experience Birmingham like a local. All of the multi-room apartments – which sleep up to six people – come with a living area with flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, bed linen and clean towels.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.