The Jakeman House, Birmingham
Edgbaston is a neighborhood located in Birmingham, United Kingdom and it is a must-visit destination for anyone who loves sports, culture, and history. From its stunning architectural heritage to its vibrant and diverse community, Edgbaston is a hub of activity and a true gem of the city.
With Edgbaston Cricket Ground & Conference Centre very close by and wonderful sites like the Edgbaston Waterworks & Resvoir its a great destination.
Whether you are a sports fan, a history buff, an art lover, or simply someone who loves good food and good company, Edgbaston has something for everyone. So why not plan a trip to this fascinating and vibrant neighborhood today and discover what makes Edgbaston so special!
- Birmingham Airport 9 miles
- Birmingham New Street 2 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- Room service
- Shopping service
- Bike storage
- Bicycle available on request
- Barbeque Area
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Dog bed w/ water bowl
- Spacious work space.
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Shared working decks
- Technical support staff
Jakeman; Beautiful 3-bedroom house, offers accommodation in Birmingham. When you enter the property you will immediately feel secure and at ease as our accommodation provides a position of contentment and security.
Our Best Stay Promise To You:
- Great Communication – Quick, friendly, adaptable and multi-channel.
- Personal space and professional service – The team is there to support you and your stay in a fun and professional way.
- Specifically designed eco-conscious decor and accommodation – For a sense of calm and freedom; a great place to retreat too, recharge and explore in the morning.
- Great night’s sleep – Using luxury organic spa products designed to improve sleep and invigorate the mind and body, you will have a great night’s sleep.
- Local knowledge and recommendations- Promoter of local produce, businesses and lifestyle to get a unique local experience.
This modern executive house gives a comfortable ambiance, giving you the feeling of security. With amenities such as unlimited Wi-Fi, Netflix, and fully-fitted kitchen, you can choose any activities that you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the time. We incorporated natural tones within our decor to give a sense of well being and seclusion. Pets are also allowed at an additional cost.
The kitchen features modern appliances, coffee machine and washing machine. Along with the stove, oven and kettle.
Towels and bed linen are offered in the house. Personal details are also added to the house to contribute to your good night’s sleep.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.