Apartments on Commercial Street near British Schoo...
Birmingham is one of the top cities in the UK, outside of London.
On a street lined with shops and eateries, these informal serviced apartments are 8 minutes' walk from Birmingham New Street railway station, and 10 minutes' walk from the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery. With all these attractions and more, there's much to enjoy.
Overall, this is the perfect destination.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£110||£105||£100|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£130||£125||£120|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£125||£120||£115|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Birmingham Airport 10miles
- East Midlands Airport 38 miles
- New Street Station 1 miles
- Birmingham Coach Station 1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Contemporary and lavish, these serviced apartments in Birmingham are top notch.
Our spacious serviced apartments, with their home from home environment and privacy, better than hotels prices, and self-catering facilities, are the perfect alternative to hotels for family leisure breaks and groups of friends wishing to visit Birmingham. And with our fully equipped kitchens and all the other amenities you’ll find at home, you will save money by being able to cook your own meals and not having to use and pay for, hotel services you don’t need.
Heading to Birmingham soon? Then you know where to book.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.