Singapore FinTech Festival 2023 - Mega Event for Business Travelers
The Singapore Fintech Festival will be a mega event this year, offering a wide range of attractions for business travelers and visitors alike. Key figures include at least 3.5 million session views and counting along with more than 60,000 participants at the prestigious event.
Along with more than 500 exhibitors, the festival's 2023 edition will feature more than 560 prestigious and internationally known speakers. The event will witness participation from more than 160 countries with more than 100 startup pitches expected as well. The subject of this year, "Inclusive, Resilient and Sustainable," highlights the importance of cooperation and identifies the most important requirements for influencing the future of the global financial ecosystem.
Singapore Fintech Festival 2023
The Singapore Fintech Festival will offer a platform over three days for global leaders to talk about "Inclusive, Resilient and Sustainable" and major technological advancements in financial services. The conference will be analyzing some key aspects in this regard. These include:
- More so than at any time in recent memory, the global macroeconomic environment is now unstable. This year's primary study topic is going to be this one.
- The "poly-crisis" of the pandemic, socio-political unrest, skyrocketing interest rates, increasing inflation, currency fluctuations, and shrinking growth are other factors that contribute to the issue, which is a complicated once-in-a-generation problem.
- Finally, because Fintechs will be crucial to improving the efficiency and equity of the financial services industry, this year they want to rebuild the balance sheets of people, businesses, and nations.
The event in 2023 is predicted to be thrilling. More than 62,000 participants from more than 115 nations will come together this year with the core objective of "Inclusive, Resilient, and Sustainable" to engage, connect, and collaborate on issues related to the expansion of financial services. along with technology and public policy. They will also be talking about cutting-edge technology that attempts to improve and automate the delivery of financial services.
Key Highlights of Singapore Fintech Festival 2023
Here are some other major highlights of the SG Fintech Festival 2023:
- Live broadcasts will make up the global programs scheduled over the Singapore Fintech Festival 2023 dates. These will feature several globally acclaimed government and industry leaders.
- Winners at MAS Global FinTech Hackcelerator MAS will be announced and showcased upon the launch of this Global Fintech Hackcelerator for green finance.
- An announcement is also expected on the MAS Global CBDC Challenge.
- The revitalized SFF FinTech Awards MAS will be another major draw with SFA inviting entries for the same.
- Key attractions include Innovation Lab Crawl and the World FinTech Festival with 45 satellite events that are hosted throughout the world by partner cities.
- The partners of the festival include Cambodia Association of Finance and Technology, National Bank of Cambodia, Fintech Philippines Association, Association of Banks in Cambodia, So Inc, Fintech Association of Nigeria, Central Bank of Hungary, FID21 and the Treasury.
- Satellite events will be hosted by partner countries like Cambodia, Brazil, Nigeria, Japan, Philippines, Poland and the United States on the 15th and 17th of November, 2023.
- Curated hybrid meetings will be another major attraction at the festival with several recommended and hosted meet-ups, matches and an extensive exhibitor directory for driving more networking throughout this event.
SG Fintech Festival (image courtesy: fintechfestival.sg)
Also Check: Business Travel Guide to Singapore
Elevandi Takes Leading Role at SG Fintech Festival
The theme of the SG Fintech Festival 2023 will be "Inclusive, Resilient and Sustainable," and the organization will work to foster open discussions between the public and commercial sectors on utilizing FinTech for the future expansion of the global digital economy.
Elevandi will be developing a platform for worldwide knowledge exchange and collaboration and this will bring together the entire global community for tackling issues in the functioning of the financial network, leveraging technology and greater financial innovation for improving the condition of economies, individuals and global societies.
Elevandi has an International Board of Directors for supervising its work and functioning and this has members from the financial services and public sectors along with experienced leaders of global industries. Every Director will be contributing novel perspectives on the future and present states of FinTech while offering vital global FinTech market insights as well. One of the Directors will be Chief FinTech Officer, MAS, Sopnendu Mohanty.
Elevandi will also be scaling up its blueprint of activities that go beyond the SFF 2023 towards creating wider platforms of engagement and collaboration. Activities will be done in partnership with Constellar Exhibitions and ABS. Some of these include the Green Shoots Series or monthly global FinTech community meetings.
These aim at discussions over trending FinTech topics and also the digital economy. There are Deal Fridays which are monthly platforms between start-ups and investors for driving better deal-making and also the Elevandi Forum roundtables bringing public and private sectors on a single platform.
Oxygen by APIX is a dedicated platform for up-skilling financial institutions and technology enthusiasts. This contains panels, masterclasses, podcasts and research-based content from experts. There is also the Elevandi FinTech Insider Report on digital progress in the global FinTech industry and this is released annually.
Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief FinTech Officer, MAS, stated that the SFF has been scaled up by the MAS over the last 5 years into a major worldwide platform for the FinTech industry.
He added that the SFF is at an opportune moment with regard to advancing its global blueprint, especially since Singapore has transformed into a major center of knowledge and collaboration/exchange between the private and public sectors.
During the SFF2023 Week, Enterprise Singapore will be hosting its SWITCH (Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology). The marquee events will have unique technology and innovation based activities on offer.
Singapore Fintech Festival 2023 Dates
The SFF will have its hybrid exposition and conference over the first three days, and from November 15 to November 17, 2023, attendees may attend industry activities both in person and online. The MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) has already confirmed these dates for the SFF. Incorporation of a CLG (company limited by guarantee) will also be taking place for driving future SFF growth and initiatives along with several new activities for ensuring engagement with the global FinTech networks and communities round the year.
SFF 2023 is being organized in partnership with ABS (Association of Banks in Singapore) and also in collaboration with a subsidiary of Constellar Holdings (previously called SingEx-Sphere Holdings) named Constellar Exhibitions.
This will ensure a hybrid offline and online platform for better engagement and connections of the global FinTech community in spite of the present hurdles pertaining to worldwide travel. This mega event will be a booster shot for the worldwide FinTech community and drive more efficient problem-solving in this rapidly emerging industry segment.
Now that you know all the details about this prestigious event and are planning your Singapore itinerary at this time, ensure that you find the right serviced apartments in Singapore. You can take your pick from an extensive list of apartments that are strategically located near major conference and exhibition centers and public transport facilities.
You will find apartments equipped with all major amenities like fully equipped kitchens, Wi-Fi and more. They are located near some of Singapore’s best tourist attractions as well. Book right away and expect a memorable journey ahead!
8 Most Scary & Haunted Places in Singapore
Hong Kong WinterFest 2023: All you need to know
23 Aug 2023
Hong Kong WinterFest 2023 is one of the most anticipated celebrations in the country. A grand festival that transforms the city into a winter wonderland with dazzling lights. It usually takes place in the months leading up to Christmas and continues until the
9 Best Nightclubs in Hong Kong an Unforgettable Nightlife Experience
18 Aug 2023
Compared to most Asian cities, there is a wider selection of nightclubs in Hong Kong. No matter how fast-paced and dynamic Hong Kong is by the morning, everything is cranked up a level after the sun sets due to the city's international atmosphere, youthful att
Top 10 Unique Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur (KL)
05 Aug 2023
A visit to Kuala Lumpur is like a visit to the pulsating heart of Malaysia, a city that lives on variety, contrast, and a never-ending spirit of creativity. Kuala Lumpur, or KL as it is often called, is not your usual city. It is a lively tapestry of cultural