Bishop Allen Drive #404
This furnished apartment is located in Central Square, Cambridge, which is centred on the junction of Massachusetts Avenue, Prospect Street and Western Avenue.
The diverse area is well known for its wide variety of ethnic restaurants, bars, live music and theatre venues. Many startups have moved research and office operations into the Square to take advantage of the relatively low costs and the proximity to MIT. Nearly demolished in the 1950s, the neighbourhood was spared and went so far as to experience a sort of renaissance.
In 2012, the state of Massachusetts designated Central Square as an official Cultural District.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$499||$499|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Boston Logan International Airport 5.4miles
- Central Station 0.2 miles
- Harvard 1.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Feel right at home whenever you choose this fully furnished apartment with its modern decor, fully equipped kitchen, and bright living room.
Coming complete with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, enjoying in this furnished apartment in Central Square will not be difficult. Whether you choose to lounge in the bright living room, stream the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or get some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, you won’t want to leave this bespoke living space.
Overall, you’ll have everything you’ll ever need for any short or extended stay in Boston.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.