Boston vacation,Longwood Medical,mins to MBTA,pkg
Residential area with beautiful victorian homes, family run market, coffee shop, pizza and sushi restaurants. Minutes to Jamaica Pond, Green Line D train, 60 bus.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Spacious garden level one bedroom , 5 minute walk to Green line, easy access to Longwood Medical, Jamaica Pond and Boston. This unit offers best of two worlds; quiet and residential area with quick access to the city. Condo features Hardwood floors, eat in kitchen, comfortably sleeps 4; queen bed and sofa bed. flat screen tv , direct access to parking. Laundry on sight. pets considered. Quiet neighborhood, market, cafes, and public transportation just steps away. On-site rental parking.
Very sunny and spacious one bedroom, plenty of room for 4 people to relax. hard wood floors, fully equipped eat in kitchen with white cabinets and dishwasher, direct access to outside parking space, window ac units will be provided in the summer months, full control of thermostat during winter months.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.