Fully Furnished 1Bed Steps to Longwood Medical
Everything you need is right at your fingertips, minutes to Coolidge Corner (Brookline's largest center) and Brookline Village which offers shopping, restaurants, Movie Theater, Trader Joe, Stop and Shop, Bakery, drug stores, Coffee shops, Where Pigs Fly and more, minutes to D Green line. Just a little over 2 miles to Boston.
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- CO2 impact (yearly, tones): 0.1
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This cosy and bright furnished one-bedroom is located in Brookline, a walking distance from Longwood Medical Area, which features world-class hospitals: Brigham and Women’s, Boston Children’s Hospital, and Beth Israel. Located on the MBTA Green Line, a ten-minute ride will take you to any of Boston’s visitor attractions, museums, and Boston Universities. Or take a relaxing walk to Coolidge Corner and Brookline Village to visit the local shops, restaurants, and cafes.
It has one bedroom, featuring one full-sized bed, as well as a sofa bed. The kitchen has been recently renovated and is fully equipped with stylish granite countertops and stainless steel kitchen. The living space has two large windows, letting in plenty of natural light, as well as a comfortable couch and flat-screen television. A parking space can be rented for $15 per night.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to book this furnished rental in Boston.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.