Kent Street Serviced Apartment
Everything you need is right at your fingertips, minutes to Coolidge Corner (Brookline's largest center) and Brookline Village which offers shopping, restaurants, Movie Theater, Trader Joe, Stop and Shop, Bakery, drug stores, Coffee shops, Where Pigs Fly and more, minutes to D Green line. Just a little over 2 miles to Boston.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
This cosy and bright furnished one-bedroom apartment is located in Brookline, a walking distance from Longwood Medical Area, which features world-class hospitals: Brigham and Women’s, Boston Children’s Hospital, and Beth Israel. Located on the MBTA Green Line, a ten-minute ride will take you to any of Boston’s visitor attractions, museums, and Boston Universities. Or take a relaxing walk to Coolidge Corner and Brookline Village to visit the local shops, restaurants, and cafes.
Enquire now to book this 1 bedroom apartment in Boston.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.