Longwood Medical Apartment
Step outside and enjoy Brookline Village's shops, restaurants, parks, short walk to Coolidge Corner, easy access to Boston, universities, public transportation, Longwood Medical Hospitals, Fenway Park and more.
- Boston Logan International Airport 8.3 miles
- Brookline Village 0.1 miles
- Jackson Square 1.4 miles
- Harvard St @ Kent St 6.5 miles
- Security deposit required
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Recently renovated 3rd-floor unit, 2 bedrooms with picturesque views of Brookline Village. Central air, laundry room, and fully-equipped kitchen, jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, and TV with Roku system in the living room and queen bedroom. A short walk to the “T” (MBTA), renting this fully furnished vacation property will provide easy access to Downtown Boston, Back Bay, Fenway, museums, and all other areas of town. Located in the heart of Brookline Village, enjoy the peaceful surroundings while being just steps to nearby parks, restaurants and coffee shops, and more. Also close to Longwood Medical, this furnished apartment is perfect for traveling medical professionals or patient families. Sleeps up to 6 guests, and includes both a king and queen-size bed along with a sleeper sofa. With hardwood floors throughout, it has a natural beauty and historic appeal. After a day at the hospital or touring Boston, return to this relaxing apartment, your home away from home.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.