Carl Street Apartments
Woolloongabba is a very popular and well sought-after suburb in Brisbane to live in. Popularly known as the home of Brisbane Cricket Ground, it is a gathering point for sports lovers and Cricket enthusiasts. Woolloongabba is also known for its reputation as Brisbane's antique precinct and has bargain hunters and furniture enthusiasts flocking to its stores on weekends. The area's rapidly growing dining scene includes trendy bistros as well as more established fine dining favourites.
The apartment is 9 minute walk to the nearest station and 20 minute drive to the nearest airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||AU$255||AU$255||AU$255||AU$255||AU$255|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Brisbane Airport 11.93miles
- Buranda Station 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Carl Street Serviced Apartments are located within Woolloongabba, this beautiful modern serviced apartment in Brisbane is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short-stay guests due to the proximity to the central area and the train station. This building contains 2 bedroom apartments. The living space features a sofa, coffee table and a satellite TV whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary
appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains a queen and double-size beds with bedside tables and a wardrobe and the bathroom features basic amenities. Additionally, each apartment has free wi-fi, in-house laundry facilities, a parking facility, an elevator, a bike storeroom and more.
Please be advised that the images are for representational purposes only, however, the layout of the apartment will remain the same.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.