Coronation Drive Apartments
Auchenflower is an inner-west suburb in the city of Brisbane. It is renowned for its sprawling ornate Queenslanders perched on steep narrow streets threading through its leafy hills but it is also home to some great restaurants. Some must-visit restaurants are Ciro's Italian Restaurant, My Thai and Four Sisters On Lang. A short distance from the CBD, Auchenflower is a very well sought-out place to live in. Perfect location for students as well as it is only 5 minutes drive to The University Of Queensland. You can also explore Auchenflower Stadium and Patrick Lane Park which are near the apartment.
The apartment is 4 minutes drive to the train station and 20 minutes to the nearest airport.
- Brisbane Airport 11 miles
- Milton Station 1.11 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Coronation Drive Apartments are located within Auchenflower, this simple yet elegant apartment for rent in Brisbane is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short-stay guests due to the proximity to the central area and the train station.
This building contains 2 bedroom apartments. The spacious living room features a satellite TV, sofa and coffee table and an adjoining dining hall whilst the kitchen contain all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains a queen-sized bed and two single beds plus an ensuite bathroom in the queen room. The bathroom features a washing machine and dryer as well. Additionally, each apartment has a balcony, free Wi-Fi, ironing equipment, a hair dryer and more.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.