Hercules Street Apartments
Conveniently located just 10 minutes’ drive to Brisbane’s Domestic and International Airports, Fortitude Valley and Brisbane’s CBD in the beautiful riverside destination, Portside Wharf, Hamilton.
These apartments in Brisbane seamlessly blend the upscale yet relaxed Portside Wharf lifestyle where guests enjoy their stay amidst the hub of restaurants, cafes and lifestyle offerings.
Directly outside our foyer are a 24-hour café, bottle shop, Dendy Cinema, award-winning restaurants, Jetts Gym, Studio Pilates, IGA supermarket, fast food options, bars and fashion boutiques.
The area's edgier side can be experienced just 10 mins walk from our hotel at Eat Street Northshore, a venue within shipping containers that hosts a hip weekend food market with live entertainment.
Try your luck at Eagle Farm and Doomben Racecourses, enjoy a beautiful riverside walk to New Farm, jump onboard a citycat from Bretts Wharf to the city, grab a bargain at the DFO shopping outlet, explore the restaurants and shops along Racecourse Road, have a game of table tennis or basketball at Hercules Park or enjoy the Northshore Hamilton riverfront precinct, or take a day trip to the magnificent Tangalooma, Moreton Island to see dolphins, snorkel shipwrecks, whale watch or go fishing, there’s plenty to see and do in the local area.
- Brisbane Airport 3.3miles
- Doomben Station 1 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Maid services: Once a week
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Private patio
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Hercules Street Apartments respond to the demand for luxurious yet affordable accommodation in Hamilton, Brisbane at the riverside.
Our 1 and 2 bedroom luxury apartments feature fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities, ultra-comfortable King Koil beds, Netflix compatible LED TVs, combined living/dining areas, a modern bathroom with walk-in shower, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, floor to ceiling sliding doors opening to either a Juliette or full-sized balcony.
You will also enjoy 24-hour reception, outdoor swimming pool, recreation deck with BBQ’s, serenity gardens and fitness room making it the perfect hotel for long or short stays.
A remarkable accommodation experience awaits in a place where the warm comforts of home meet the unsurpassed amenities of a hotel.
The property has also proudly achieved Tripadvisor’s highest honour ‘Travelers Choice Best of the Best Award’ for 2020 and 2021.
This award represents the most exceptional, highest-rated properties around the world. We are among the top 1% of hotels worldwide
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.