Beatrix House Apartments Bristol
Beatrix House serviced apartment is in a prime area for those wanting to see the City of Bristol, or for those working in the area.
Conveniently placed in the Bristol suburb of Filton, you've got many public transport options right on your doorstep, as well as, a small corner shop just a 2 minute walk away and a 24-hour superstore a short 10-minute drive. You'll also find entertainment close by, with hundreds of bars and restaurants around in the centre of Bristol, just a 20 minutes drive away.
This cosy, yet spacious home is right on the doorstep of the MOD, Airbus and Royal Mail, for any of those working in the area.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom||£325||£315||£300||£285||£275|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 11.7miles
- Filton Abbeywood 0.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
Beatrix House is your home from home for work stays or holiday visits to the vibrant City of Bristol. Room for you to relax, with 4 bedrooms, 2 family size bathrooms, an en-suite, a lounge, kitchen and dining area, and a garden.
Serviced apartments in Bristol has all the features you require for a short and long term stay, you will feel right at home.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.