Filton Avenue House Bristol
Great location, perfect for accessing the MOD, Rolls-Royce, Airbus, Boeing and many other businesses nearby. Convenient walking distance to local shops such as Spar and Tesco Express and a variety of takeaways near-by. It’s a short 5-minute drive or 15-minute walk to Abbey Wood Retail Park, which contains a 24 hour Asda Superstore and a 24 hour McDonald’s.
Many attractions are available for you to enjoy and experience in Bristol while you stay with us. The Bristol Zoo Gardens, The Downs, the historic Clifton Suspension Bridge, the SS Great Britain, the Matthew, hundreds of bars and restaurants around the city. Driving Range and Adventure Golf Course only 2 miles away.
The Mall at Cribbs Causeway is a large shopping centre, along with a leisure complex with multi-screen Vue cCnema, ten-pin bowling and a large number of restaurants for you to enjoy, and it is only a 15-minute drive away from the house.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£200||£175||£165||£155||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 10.4miles
- Gloucestershire Airport 32.1 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood 0.1 miles
- Bristol Parkway 1.2 miles
- Bristol coach Station 4.0 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Filton House Serviced Apartment is your home from home for work stays or holiday apartments in Bristol. In the heart of Filton, and close to major transport links and many local businesses, shopping, restaurants and more. Room for you to relax, with 4 bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen and dining area, a large sunny private garden and parking.
The kitchen diner is fully equipped with everything you need to cook and enjoy a meal, making Filton House your home from home whilst working or holidaying in Bristol. There is a 4K HD Smart TV with Netflix and cable and a Tablet Computer for your entertainment and convenience – you can even order food delivery, read about local attractions and contact us on the tablet!
You will enjoy exclusive use of the large sunny, and private garden. Free super-fast Wi-fi throughout and free off-street parking.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.