Hampton House - 4 Beds, 2 Bath, Private Parking
Ashton Court is 5 miles from the holiday home, while Bristol Parkway Station is 5.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 9.9 miles from Hampton House
- Bristol Airport 7.8 miles
- Cardiff 30.4 miles
- Bristol Train Starion 5.8 miles
- Bristol Coach Station 4.0 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Once a week
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Great, stylish house in a great location, close to the centre of Bristol with plenty of room to relax and enjoy your stay or explore the local attractions that Bristol has to offer. This home comes fully equipped with everything needed for a great stay including super-fast WiFi, Netflix, large garden area for BBQs with outside seating and a large kitchen with excellent cooking facilities. Fresh linen and towels will be provided for all guests.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.