Adagio Serviced Apartment, Brussels Grand Place
The Manneken Pis Statue, The Belgian Centre for Comic Strip Art and Brussels Central Railway Station are only a 10 minute walk from these apartments.
There are a number of bars, restaurants and cafes surrounding the property.
The Brussels airport is 20 minutes away.
- Brussels Airport 9miles
- De Brouckere Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in Brussels City Center, Brussels, this is an ideal choice for travellers.
To visit the local attractions, one need not look far due to the property's close proximity to Scientastic Museum, Bourse and Brussels Stock Exchange.
Some services and facilities offered are 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, WiFi in public areas and parking.
Enjoy recreational facilities including a spa and fitness center.
Terms of cancellation of a booking: the amount of notice required for complete cancellation of your booking without charge will depend on the total length of stay initially booked. No charge is applied for cancellation:
- up to 18.00 on the day of arrival, for stays lasting between 1 and 3 nights,
- up to 12 noon on the day before arrival, for stays lasting between 4 and 9 nights,
- up to 12 noon three (3) days before arrival, for stays lasting between 10 and 90 nights,
- up to 12 noon seven (7) days before arrival, for stays lasting longer than 91 nights.
eyond these times, and if the occupant is a no show on the day of arrival,ADAGIOreserves the right, unless local regulations prohibit it from so doing, to apply the following cancellation penalty charges:
- deducting the value of 1 nights stay based on the tariff booked, for stays lasting between 1 and 3 nights
- deducting the value of 2 nights stay based on the tariff booked, for stays lasting between 4 and 9 nights
- not reimbursing the accommodation deposit paid for stays lasting longer than 10 nights.
In the case of related services selected at the time the booking is made: for any cancellation made beyond the abovementioned deadlines and if the occupant is a no show on the day of arrival,ADAGIOreserves the right to apply the following cancellation penalty charges:
- deducting the daily cost of the service, for stays lasting between 1 and 3 nights,
- deducting twice the daily cost of the service, for stays lasting between 4 and 9 nights,
- not reimbursing the deposit paid for additional paid services for stays lasting longer than 10 nights.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.