Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Canberra's finest residential district.
- Canberra Airport 4.5 miles
- Canberra Railway Station 3.7 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Quest Canberra is located in the heart of the Central Business District and provides easy access to Canberra's business and legal precincts with some of the finest restaurants located adjacent to Quest Canberra. Our hotel is a short stroll to Canberra's main entertainment, shopping, recreational and leisure attractions such as the Canberra Theatre, The National Convention Centre and The National Gallery of Australia. Parliament House is a mere 2km away from the hotel's front doors.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.