Green Point Serviced Apartment
The property is located in the prominent neighborhood of Green Point, which is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. It’s within the close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area.
- Cape Town International Airport 12 miles
- Upper Portswood 1 .2 miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
This beautiful apartment is a self-catering accommodation located in Green Point , Cape Town, offers spacious three bedroom apartment. The apartments feature, a comfortable bedroom, equipped kitchenette, a separate living area, separate bathroom, TV, air conditioning and satellite channels, it also has free Wi-Fi access.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.