Station Terrace Serviced Apartments Cardiff
Station Terrace Serviced Apartment is based in Mountain Ash, the closest station Penrhiwceiber which is just a few minutes walk away. You are also very close to local shops and restaurants.
- Cardiff Airport 40miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wireless public internet
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Welcome to our listing of Station Terrace Apartment, a modern & stylish 3 bed located in the Mountain Ash.
Station Terrace Serviced Apartments has two spacious double bedrooms and one single bedroom. There is also an additional sofa bed in the living area.
The lounge area can comfortably seat up to 8 guests. It is beautifully furnished and includes a large smart TV. We also provide complimentary super fast & reliable WiFi.
Guests will have full access to the fully equipped kitchen and dining area, perfect for that 'home away from home' feeling.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.