Defence Colony Apartments
South Delhi’s Defense Colony was originally built to house ex-defence service people, but today it is home to many restaurants, coffee shops and high-end shops.
The area is known for its upscale lifestyle and is home to a majority of retired defense personnel. The Defence Colony is laced with all amenities required for the comfort and the entertainment of the residents and their families. A walk through the meandering lanes of the will lead to some of the most sought after shopping plazas, ice cream parlors, bakeries and places to socialise.There are also a number of key places in the area, including Connaught Place, Nehru Stadium, Golf Links, Moolchand Hospital, Khan Market, and Primus Hospital.
Lajpat Nagar is the nearest metro station to the apartments and will facilitate your travel around Delhi.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||₹7500||₹7500||₹7500||₹7000||₹7000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport 9.7miles
- Lajpat Nagar Metro Station 1.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Cosy and vibrant serviced apartments in Delhi offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy the many delights of Delhi.
The apartments come in studio, one, two and three bedroom units. All apartments have fully equipped kitchens and are designed to give you a relaxing and self-sufficient haven to unwind and entertain in. All apartments come with a flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi and a walk-on balcony.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.