Defence Colony Serviced Apartments-III
South Delhi’s Defense Colony was originally built to house ex-defence service people, but today it is home to many restaurants, coffee shops and high-end shops.
The area is known for its upscale lifestyle and is home to a majority of retired defense personnel. The Defence Colony is laced with all amenities required for the comfort and the entertainment of the residents and their families. A walk through the meandering lanes of the will lead to some of the most sought after shopping plazas, ice cream parlors, bakeries and places to socialise.There are also a number of key places in the area, including Connaught Place, Nehru Stadium, Golf Links, Moolchand Hospital, Khan Market, and Primus Hospital.
Lajpat Nagar is the nearest metro station to the apartments and will facilitate your travel around Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport 7.64 miles
- Lajpat Nagar Metro Station 0.9 miles
- Security deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Welcome to Delhi! If you are on the lookout for a fully furnished apartment during your stay in Delhi then look no further. Chandi Vithi Road Apartments have ultra modern and luxurious 3 bedroom apartments located in Defence Colony providing the best-in-class accommodation and services. Staying here will make you feel at home the instant you step in. Spacious and with plenty of windows to let in natural light, this is sure to uplift your mood early in the morning. The lounge area comes with sofas, a coffee table and a dining table with a sofa which can seat up to 6 to 7 people comfortably. The gorgeous balcony is directly accessible from the living area via a glass door and it features additional seating facilities.
The bedrooms also come well fitted with very comfortable mattresses and linen to ensure that your sleep is as amazing as your experience in Delhi.
Long stayers will also appreciate the fully equipped modern kitchen with gas stoves, microwave, fridge, cooking utensils, cutleries, crockery and pans.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.