Noida Corporate Accommodation
Ranked as the best city in Uttar Pradesh and winner of the “Best City in Housing” across India award in 2015, Noida has replaced Mumbai as the second-best place to stay in the country.
Noida has emerged as a hotspot for the IT services industry with many large companies setting up business here - the preferred destination for companies in domains such as banking, financial services, insurance, automotive, fast-moving consumer goods and manufacturing. Adding to all of that are the fantastic people; all of which are mostly graduates from local engineering colleges and other educational institutes. Local areas of interest also include the vast amounts of greenery and natural wildlife - keep an eye out for rare birds and trees or simply unwind in one of the many parks. The Okhla Bird Sanctuary and Botanical Gardens are more than worth a visit and showcase the fine wildlife in the area and the nation itself.
Okhla Bird Sanctuary is the nearest metro station, with the Botanical Garden metro station not being too far away either. These stops and connections can get you around the city with ease so you can make it to the boardroom or other attractions on time.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport 17miles
- Noida Sector-18 2.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Noida Corporate Accommodations are elegant and modern serviced apartments in Delhi NCR located in the city of Noida in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. With great amenities included, these apartments are a great choice for your business trip.
These apartments are exclusively designed and decorated to make your stay comfortable and convenient, enabling you to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life so you can relax in your own private space. Each apartment is equipped with all the modern in-house amenities you require for a homely stay, including air-conditioning, high-speed Wi-Fi connection, washing machine and flat-screen television, among others. Just like your home, you can cook your own meals in the fully functional kitchen which has an electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator and all other cooking utensils. Finally, an intercom system gives you added security, while the walk-on balcony gives you a great view to take in every day.
A 24-hour guest services team will keep your trip running smoothly and offer any advice should you need it.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.