Serviced Apartments Near Safdarjung Hospital
Safdarjung is located just south of the Hauz Khas Deer Park in South Delhi. Built in the 1960s as an extension south, the area is primarily residential, and base for the affluent upper class.
The Safdarjung Enclave holds a variety of restaurants and attractions that not only show off the best of Indian cuisine but also some incredible parks. Some of those luscious spaces of greenery include the two large parks called Deer Park and District Park. They provide added greenery to the commercial and busy areas. Temples and churches like Ayyappa Temple and St Thomas Church are also nearby, offering more culture and insights into the area.
It is well connected to metro stations and bus stations giving good access to schools, colleges, markets, ATMs, hospitals, banks and other attractions and facilities. The nearest metro station is AIIMS.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport 7.1miles
- AIIMS 0.7 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Serviced Apartments Near Safdarjung Hospital are elegant and comfortable serviced apartments in Safdarjung that are right in the heart of the business centres. This makes them the right choice for your business trip to New Delhi.
The apartments feature all the great amenities that make serviced apartments so popular. These include a living room, fully functional kitchen, air-conditioned rooms, flat screen TV and Wi-Fi Internet. These features will give you the homely feel that you require to make your trip more than just a standard getaway. Also, stylish bedrooms with en-suites are perfect for unwinding after a tiring day in the boardroom or exploring the sites. Finally, a walk on the balcony will give you a pleasant view of the area below and a good place to enjoy your morning brew.
A 24-hour guest services team will be on-hand to ensure your stay is spectacular and to offer any advice on the area should you need it.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.