IGNOU Main Road Serviced Apartments
IGNOU Main Road Serviced Apartments are located in Saket, an upscale neighbourhood in Delhi, this apartment is closely and conveniently connected to the business and entertainment hubs. With easy connectivity to the road network and metro station travelling around the city is convenient. Saket has various restaurants and entertainment hubs and is located just 5 minutes train ride from Hauz Khas which is a major social hub in South Delhi. The apartment is 5 minutes drive from the nearest metro station and 38 minutes away from the International Airport.
- Indira Gandhi Internationlal Airport 9.5miles
- Saket Metro Station 0.8 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Air Conditioning
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Knife block
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Do they carry First Aid / Med Kits
- Do they have an emergency procedure (accident, breakdown etc)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
IGNOU Main Road Serviced Apartments are located within Saket, these homely apartments in Delhi are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests. This building contains a one-bedroom apartment and two bedroom apartment. The living space features a cable TV, sofa, coffee table and dining table whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains a wardrobe and double bed and the bathroom features basic amenities. Additionally, the property has complimentary wi-fi, free parking, laundry services*, a terrace garden and more.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.