1 Bedroom Accommodation in Saket
The name Saket (meaning a place close to the heavens) was the ancient name of the city of Ayodhya. Since then, this primarily residential area consists of alphabetically named residential blocks made up of houses, multi-storey apartments, and two-storey apartments.
There are three shopping areas in Saket; PVR Anupam complex, J-Block Market, and the Malls. The PVR complex is ideal to find big brands such as Pollo Tropical, McDonald's, Domino's, Subway, Cafe Coffee Day as well several restaurants and pubs. The cinema is incredibly popular in India, and Saket takes enormous pride in being the first place to have a multiplex in the entire country. Nearby, the Select Citywalk mall also houses a newer 6-screen multiplex. All in all, you'll have all the attractions and facilities you'll need to enjoy yourself both in business and leisure.
Saket lies on the Yellow Line of Delhi metro. There are 2 metro stations in Saket, Malviya Nagar station on the Press Enclave Road and Saket station on Mehrauli-Badarpur Road.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport 9.1miles
- Saket Subway Station 1.49 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Our premium serviced apartments in Saket are a great choice for your trip to New Delhi. With a whole array of features both in the apartments and outside, you'll be able to call it a new home.
Within the 1 bedroom accommodation in Saket, you'll find all the great amenities that make serviced apartments superior to hotels. These include a living room, fully functional kitchen, air-conditioned rooms, flat screen TV, and Wi-Fi Internet. These features will give you the homely feel that you require to make your trip be more than just a standard getaway. Also, stylish bedrooms with en-suites and the finest linen you'll ever sleep in are perfect for relaxing in after a tiring day in the boardroom or exploring the sites. Finally, a walk on balcony will give you a nice view of the area below and a good place to knock back your morning brew.
A guest services team will be available 24/7 to offer any advice or assistance needed on your trip.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.