Derby Central Apartments
See the best of Derby and see why this is one of the top destinations in the Midlands for corporate and leisure stays. With so much of the top attractions close to our Derby accommodation, you'll see why so many choose our serviced apartments.
- East Midlands 14.9 miles
- Birmingham 41.7 miles
- Derby 1.8 miles
- Duffield 5.7 miles
- Derby 1.4 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Located in the heart of Derby City Centre, our Derby Central apartments are perfect for anyone looking for a secure apartment in the middle of the city. Stay in high-quality apartments that are fully furnished with everything you could ever need whilst also being perfect for any duration – from short weekend breaks and working weeks to longer term extended stays.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.