Darley Abbey is a former historic mill village, now a suburb of the city of Derby, England. It is located approximately 1.4 miles (2.3 km) north of the city centre, on the west bank of the River Derwent, and forms part of the Darley ward along with Little Chester and the West End.
- East Midlands 20miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Private garden
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Bed Linen & Towels, Broadband, Central Heating, Close to famous landmark, Close to recreation area, Complimentary Toiletries, Cots available, Equipped Kitchen , Free Wi-Fi, Freeview TV, Fully equipped kitchen, Iron & ironing board, Local information provided, Lounge, Meet & Greet, On street parking, Pets are welcome, Shower over bath, Washer/Dryer, Weekly housekeeping, Welcome pack, WiFi
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.