16 Mankhool Street Serviced Apartment, Bur Dubai
Bur Dubai is a historic district in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, located on the western side of the Dubai Creek.
The apartments are surrounded by supermarkets & restaurants, with the Al Khaleej Centre and Burjman Mall about 10 to 15 minutes walk away. Guest can also explore the big shopping attractions known as Meena Bazar - which is again a stone's throw away.
Al Fahidi Metro station is 5 minutes away from the apartments.
- Dubai International Airport 7.4miles
- Al Fahidi Metro Station 0.6 miles
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Located in Bur Dubai, the apartments are perfect for both business and leisure stays.
Inside, the apartments are bright, airy and elegant throughout, with a décor that has been chosen with the guest’s comfort in mind. Aside from the usual amenities, the apartments also come with a fitness centre, swimming pool, sauna, restaurant, concierge and much more. Guests that are looking for the perfect stay in Dubai will find it here, in all its beauty.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.