Al Barsha 23rd Street Serviced Apartment, Al Barsh...
Dubai is one of the jewels of the Middle East that just keeps on delivering for all guests that enter.
With the apartments only being a short walking distance to the Mall of the Emirates, all guests will be able to dive head first into luxury/boutique goods that will satisfy any shopping addict. This top attraction makes the location a prime choice for all those that love a great deal.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around the city of Dubai.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED1200||AED1200||AED1200||AED1175|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||AED2500||AED2500||AED2500||AED2475|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 16miles
- Mall of the Emirates metro station 1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Bright and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Dubai are perfect for both business and leisure.
These apartments are located in Al Barsha, just minutes away from all of Dubai's attractions. Each room is well equipped with facilities and is tastefully decorated, keeping in mind the guest’s comforts and needs. Some apartments have a private balcony, and all of them have fully equipped kitchens, with all the appliances you could need for a comfortable stay.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.