Al Barsha Road Serviced Apartment, Al Barsha
Situated in Al Barsha, guests will be able to experience the quiet, residential part of Dubai.
The stylish and exquisite apartments are in close proximity to various malls, cafes, restaurants and public transport is easily accessible, with the nearest metro station being only a 5-minute walk away. The apartments are in close proximity from the pivotal Sheikh Zayed Road and the lavish Mall of the Emirates.
Dubai International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property, ensuring strong international connections.
- Dubai International Airport 16.1 miles
- Sharaf DG 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located within Al Barsha, these modern apartments are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
This building contains studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments, all of which feature a TV, chairs and coffee table, whilst the kitchens contain all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. Additionally, each apartment has access to Wi-Fi, free parking, a swimming pool, gym and a 24-hour reception - comfort and convenience guaranteed!
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.