Al Mamsha Street Serviced Apartment, Dubai Marina
Dubai is one of the most popular destinations in the Middle East.
The beautiful apartment is a few minutes walk away from the beachfront and the JBR Walk, great for leisure travellers wanting to relax on the sands. Meanwhile, a variety of restaurants, cafes, clubs and white sandy beaches can be found nearby, with the famous Skydive Dubai only a few steps away.
A tram station is a 5-minute walk, with metro and bus stations being very conveniently accessible.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||N/A||AED480||AED480||AED480||AED480|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 20.5miles
- Palm Jumeirah Metro 1.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Bicycle available on request
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Located in a high-rise tower in Dubai Marina, this 2 bedroom apartment overlooks the JBR Beach.
The living room, as well as each bedroom of the apartment, has floor to ceiling windows overlooking the beach, a large flat screen TV, art on the walls, along with wooden flooring. A separate dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with appliances like a refrigerator, stove top, dishwasher, washing machine and crockery, utensils, etc are also included.
There is also a swimming pool along with a fitness centre for the guests for extra comfort and convenience.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.