Al Mamsha Street Serviced Apartment, Dubai Marina
This is one of the most popular developments in Dubai thanks to its location at the beachfront of Jumeirah Beach Residence.
The epitome of both a worthy residence and a remarkable vacation, is the beautiful waters of Dubai. All of the apartments provide you with a beautiful view of either the sea or the marina. Jumeirah Beach is full of Waterfront attractions, world-class hotel towers and holiday lettings, cafes, excellent shopping opportunities and a beautiful walking environment.
Overall, this is one stay that you don't want to miss.
- Dubai International Airport 22.2miles
- DMCC Metro Station 1 1 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Our latest luxurious 2-bedroom apartment is an ultimate destination for holiday-makers who also value their comfort.
The apartment comprises of a generous living and dining area, the semi-open kitchen fully equipped with all necessities and electronics, the master bedroom with a king sized bed and the second bedroom with 2 single sized beds, both with built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms. As an added benefit there is a charming balcony accessible from the dining area.
Thanks to the neutral interior colours, your eyes won’t get interrupted by anything while staring on those beautiful and endless blue waters of the sea.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.