Barsha Heights Serviced Apartment, Sheikh Zayed Ro...
Dubai is one of the jewels of the Middle East that just keeps on delivering for all guests that enter.
The apartment is in Al Barsha, in the Tecom area of Dubai. It is in close proximity to Media City, Internet City and Knowledge Village; perfect for leisure and business travellers. Dubai Internet City Metro Station 2 is just 2 minutes away and Dubai International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around the city of Dubai.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED1000||AED1000||AED950||AED900|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||AED1300||AED1300||AED1250||AED1200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 17.6miles
- Dubai Internet City Metro Station 2 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Vibrant and contemporary, these serviced apartments in Dubai are perfect for both business and leisure.
Located in Al Barsha, these stylish serviced apartments are especially designed with a long-stay guest's needs in mind. Each apartment consists of a lounge with a TV, a fully fitted kitchenette, comfortable beds, a flat screen TV in each room, complimentary Wi-Fi and a private balcony. The apartments are soundproofed and facilities like an indoor pool, outdoor pool, spa, sauna, steam room, fitness centre and a squash court can be used to unwind after a long day exploring the city.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.