Bay Central West Serviced Apartment
Dubai Marina Serviced Apartment is set in the Dubai Marina district of Dubai, 500m from Marina Beach, 1.3km from The Walk at JBR, and 8 km from Gurunanak Darbar Sikh Temple. The property is 11 km from Aquaventure Waterpark and 18 km from Dubai Autodrome.
Burj Al Arab Tower is 9km from the apartment, while Mall of the Emirates is 9km from the property. The nearest airport is Al Maktoum International Airport, 21km from Bay Central West.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||AED2200||AED2200||AED2200||AED2000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 21.9miles
- Jumeirah Beach Residence Tram Station 1 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aider
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you’ll enjoy this Dubai Marina serviced apartment.
Whether you’re lounging in your bright living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the TV , or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, you’ll fall in love with everything this Marina apartment has to offer.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.