City Walk Serviced Apartment, Al Safa
The location in City Walk gives easy access to high-end restaurants, shops and a cinema right on the doorstep. From here you are a 10-minute drive from Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and the Financial District, giving you an unrivaled base in the city that get you to all the best bits regardless of why you're here.
Dubai International Airport is only 8.4 miles from the serviced apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom Unit 401||AED1700||AED1700||AED1700||AED1700||AED1700|
|4 Bedroom Unit 501||AED1900||AED1900||AED1900||AED1900||AED1900|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 8.4miles
- Burj Khalifa Metro Station 0.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite shops
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
Feel at home in this luxurious apartment in the heart of the city.
Featuring a balcony with views over City Walk, this apartment offers 4 bedrooms. The living room offers a seating area with a cable flat screen TV. There is also a kitchen, and a dining area. An oven and microwave are also provided.
There are several bathrooms as well as other luxury amenities provided.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.